Sunday, March 29, 2009

Take Two

Well, for those of you anxiously awaiting my new post... :o) Is anybody there?!?!

We FINALLY finished sodding the rest of the backyard, well, mostly I did. Jeff had to work inventory ALL weekend while I did the bulk of the work, but it's done now and we can rest until the next project! Here are a few pictures of the rest of the backyard:


We also started a little garden area on the opposite side of our backyard. Here are pictures of our garden and the three little jalapeno plants that we planted.


The bananna peppers, cantalope, tomatoes, onions, and watermelon are on their way next. We can't wait to see what happens! I think the garden is secretly Jeff's baby! :o) (But, shhhh....don't tell him I said that!)

Now, for a picture of my baby girl! She was playing in the backyard, eating the weeds, digging in the mud, and having a GREAT time while I was taking pictures. I think she takes after her dad?!


And, yes, that grass in her mouth is the grass we just planted... ugh! I hope some of it survives before she eats it all!

1 comment:

randivon said...

I am totally here... I was even going to leave a snotty comment yesterday about you needing to write again if I am going to sufficiently stalk you! :-) So, I am glad you posted. And your vegetables in your garden sound so fun! We are coming to your house for Raclette and veggies! :-)