Thursday, March 5, 2009

Be Prepared...

is the slogan for the scouting program. I must be taking my role as a Bear Den Assistant a little too seriously. Here's why:

Last night at Cub Scout Den Meeting we taught the boys how to tie various knots. Such knots included the square knot, the bowline, the slipknot, etc... Who wouldn't LOVE to learn how to tie knots - they are SO much fun! ...yes, I'm being facetious... :-)

So, this morning while getting dressed, I chose the chocolate brown pants with the built in "belt" that you tie to keep your pants up. It rarely works, but I go with the flow anyway! As I am tying my belt I notice I do not tie my "belt" in a bow like I usually do...it appears I subconsciously tie it in a square knot! Who does that?!?! Only a true scout...I'm convinced.
I wonder if my boys will be proud of me next week...?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. :P