Monday, March 30, 2009

ALL the details would be nice!

Internet article headline on Friday, March 27, 2009:
Feed your dog fresh fruit as a treat!
So, I go to the store after work Saturday afternoon to pick up a few things, and this particular store had grapes, apples, and bananas on sale. I'm SO excited because I love all three of those and they are fresh fruit so I could possibly feed Chloe some - Hooray!
Well, I begin washing my grapes when I get home and one drops on the floor. Of course, Chloe knows she's not allowed to have 'people' food so she sits there and looks at me...eyeing this luscious piece of magnificent purple 'grape'ness on the floor. I look at Chloe, she looks at me, we look at each other... I finally pick it up and offer it to her - she LOVES it! So, I gave her another one... :-)
Internet article headline on Sunday, March 29, 2009:
Grapes and Raisins are harmful to dogs
I'm a horrible mother...

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

haha I laughed so hard when I read this. I never knew that about grapes. You'd be suprised what dogs will eat and survive. Don't worry!

The Gee Six said...

Was your dog okay? That made me laugh because it's something I would do! :-)

A Tale of Two Stevens said...

Yes, she's fine. It was just a little startling!!!

randivon said...

Haha... it won't be the first time you feel that as a mother... I have stopped putting any stock in any articles and I just do what feels right to me... and then I wait for my doctor to tell me it is bad later. :-)

aurora said...

That's funny!