Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2009

Please forgive my delay in posting about our Halloween. We had a GREAT time this year at two different Halloween parties - both put on by dear friends of ours.
For the first party Jeff was a hunter and I was a motorcycle mamma! We changed it up for the second party, and Jeff was a surgeon while I was 'Flo' from the Progressive insurance commercials.

I was also 'Flo' at work on the Friday before Halloween. Here I am imitating the real Flo from a commercial!


Chloe was a bumblebee...

...but she should have been the devil :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the PERFECT Flo!!! Oh my gosh! What a cute idea!!!

aurora said...

I taunted Maddy telling her that I was going to dress up as Flo for her Halloween party! Great minds think alike. :D