Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Commercial Break

Many of you know what a sarcastic, funny, hopeless romantic guy I married. A prime example of these traits took place last night while watching 'The Good Witch' on the Hallmark channel. An advertisement came on for a new series called 'Flower Girl.' The main character in the series goes through boyfriends like candy bars, and a women tells her "if you pick the right guy, love will bloom..." I turned to Jeff and the following conversation took place:

Stephanie: "That's what happened to me!!"

Jeff: "What?"

Stephanie: "I picked the right guy...and love bloomed."

Jeff: (tight squeeze) "And it's the best thing that ever happened to me!!"

Stephanie: "Really?!"

Jeff: (focusing on the television) "uh huh..."

Thanks for sweeping me off my feet, Jeff! You really know the way to a girl's heart! :o)


1 comment:

Remodelaholic said...

That is hilarious! I am still alughing! and that is what happens after love has bloomed, you only communicate during commercial breaks.