Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mary Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow?

Well, I am finally ready to post some pictures of our garden, yard, and beautiful plants in bloom! The garden was a lot of work with all those HUGE rocks in the yard, but I think it looks FABULOUS (I'm biased though!) and I love it! :-)

Without further adieu...!!!


Our grass is also doing wonderfully, I am happy to report! Our tree is coming along quite nicely as well. If only we can get the ones in the front yard to bloom... The flower garden, on the other hand, is growing and blooming - we are so excited!

The pink rose bush plant just lights up my day. The roses are absolutely beautiful! I planted a white rose bush with HIGH hopes of the same process occurring...we shall see! Spring is SO much fun! Enjoy~


Well, that's all I have for now...time to take more pictures! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Mary Killion said...

What a great garden! Good luck with the growing!

aurora said...

wow! that's amazing. come help me! kidding. sort of. okay. not! xo