Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Nasty Virus...

I seemed to develop a bad case of Strep throat overnight!

Friday night we went to cheer Katy on at a Central Chargers soccer game, and we had a BLAST!! Go #18! Katy played great although the game ended in a tie. Trinity's soccer team scored in the last 15 seconds of the game tying the game 1-1. It was a GREAT game!

Had to put a plug in for Katy...anyway...throughout the night Friday and into Saturday morning my throat started swelling and I developed a fever. Not fun! So, off to the doctor I went Saturday morning to beg for some help. A couple of looks in my ears and throat and I was out the door with an antibiotic. So nice...

I ended up staying in bed until Monday. It was rough! Chloe made sure I was alive throughout the day by scratching my face just as I would fall asleep. When I opened my eyes she would continue playing with her toys on the bed. So cute! She's my little pal! Here's a picture of her taking care of me (although she is distracted by the camera at the moment):

Thank goodness I am almost over with it all! It stinks to be sick! :-p

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Heath and I had it too! We feel for you! Hope you are feeling 100% better!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you're sick! :( You're full of cooties now! But I'll still charm your socks off if I can! ;)

Sandi said...

Yes, being sick thoroughly blows! I for one, have a raging UTI. Nice. Hopefully my kidneys won't shut down overnight! ROFL! HOPE YOU'RE BETTER! :o) I MISS YOUR FACE!