Monday, December 8, 2008

Time Flies...

It is amazing how fast time is flying by. As of yesterday Jeff and I have officially been married six months. Now, I know that may not seem like a long time for those of you who have been married for several years, but it is for us!


So...we celebrated...in a way. I made macaroni and cheese for dinner, and we ate ho-hos for dessert! Jeff cleaned the house and I typed papers for school. What a wonderful day together! :o)


We also spent the weekend watching our friend's kids. We watched movies and went to the park and played. They mauled Chloe to death too! She was definitely worn out on Sunday after they left! Jeff also hung Christmas lights and I finished decorating the tree. We are having a blast getting things ready for Christmas!


3 comments:

aurora said...

She posts!! ☺

Sounds like you have had a nice first Half-iversary! ♥

xox

The Chaffin's said...

Wow. Has it really been that long??? Congratulations! I'm so excited to see you guys next month!

Sandi said...

Congrats! 6 months is a huge milestone! When Jeremy and I hit 6 months, it certainly didn't feel that long...and I'm told that's a good sign! LOL! Here's to a lifetime of happiness for yall!

...and your tree makes your ass look fabulous!